Urine Test Strips (pack of 100)
1. Collect urine sample in a clean, dry container.
2. Remove one reagent strip from the bottle and quickly replace the container cap.
3. Immerse the reagent area of the strip into the urine sample and take it out quickly.
4. Wipe off excess urine against the rim of the specimen container.
5. Compare the color change of the reagent pads to the corresponding color chart on the bottle label. Read results according to the chart`s time frame for each panel tested.
- Material: Chemical solvent & paper
- Quantity: 100 pcs/box
- CE Marking