Isolation Gown - Sterile - Velcro Neck Tie
Sterile Isolation Gown - ideal for general isolation and daily protection of the hospital staff.
- PP+PE 42GSM
- Country of Origin: China
- With sewn-in ribbed cuffs
- Ties on the back to close the gowns
- Velcro Neck Tie
- SGS Reports shows conformity to level 3
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SMS & PP+PE
PP+PE = Polypropylene (PP) non-woven material + High-density polyethylene (PE) –coating laminated on top of the PP.
- Properties: Level of barrier performance =4; liquid and dust proof, not breathable; used when high contact with blood and bodily fluids is expected.
SMS = Spunbond-PP/Meltblown-PP/Spunbond-PP non-woven material = the three layers are thermally or adhesively bonded (spun-bond provides strength and melt-blown the barrier).
- Properties: Level of barrier performance =2(medium weight) or 3 (heavyweight); liquid-proof, breathable, soft to wear; used for light to moderate contact with blood and bodily fluids.
Available for next day delivery or 2-3 days delivery.
Please note: Where stock is not available in our UK warehouse, a non-refundable deposit will be taken to secure your order.
Volume discounts are available on large quantity orders.