The Government is to drop its "Stay Home" message this weekend after Public Health England told councils to prepare to remove the slogan from websites this weekend.
Communications teams in local government have been told to expect a "transition to a new phase of the campaign".
The Telegraph reported last month that the Government was preparing to drop its "Stay Home" message for the "second phase" of its response, with Isaac Levido, the Australian strategist who masterminded the Conservatives' election win, working on a new message.
An email leaked to the Mail on Sunday's Harry Cole which was sent to a Government communications hub stated: "Please ensure that all Stay Home messaging is removed from websites, social media and other available channels
Read more on The Telegraph